Big Bang Brain Games (Anglais) (boîte): 29,95 Euro
Configuration requise :
- Mac OS X 10.3.9
- Windows XP
- 256MO RAM
- 32MO VRAM
Big Bang Brain Games (Anglais)
6 jeux de logique pour vous stimuler le cerveau
Six classic games designed to stimulate the cerebellum, cajole the cortex, and gratify the grey-matter! Stunning graphics and witty characters make Big Bang Brain Games a truly "Best of Class" experience. The latest research has shown that the use of memory and puzzle games can help create new pathways in the brain, keeping the mind sharp, or at least more limber.
6 Mind Swelling Games!
Whether you're looking to help out the 'ol hippocampus, or just have some fun, there's a game for every age and every taste in the Big Bang Brain Games!
- Reaction: Pop all the molecules in the fewest number of clicks. Deceptively simple, but requires clever planning.
- Sudoku: Wildly popular and endlessly compelling! With over 50,000 puzzles included, you'll never run out of challenges.
- NovaSweeper: Test your Sherlock Holmes-ian powers of deduction with this long-time favorite. The gameplay may be familiar, but Minesweeper never looked this good!
- Remembrance: Train your short-term memory with a classic game of Remembrance. Selecting the number of cards to memorize makes this game compelling for kids and adults alike.
- Echo: Remembrance tests your spatial memory, now add an auditory twist to the experience. The Music of the Spheres will keep you dancing!
- Fallacy: Philosophers have long emphasized logical reasoning as a means of discerning what is true. These Logical Fallacy quizzes may aid your own thinking - "Freeverse is the greatest game company on the planet. Big Bang Fallacy is made by Freeverse. Therefore Big Bang Fallacy is the greatest game on the planet!" - Right? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)